Vested Networks strives to employ outstanding associates to join our growing team! We look for the below attributes:
- Positive attitude: Possessing a positive and joyful attitude will assist in your positive and joyful results.
- Self-motivation: Aptitude to do what needs to be done, without influence from other people or situations.
- Competitive drive: Ability to deliver better value and quality than competitors.
- Entrepreneurial personality: Adeptness to identify a need (any need) and fill it, no matter the task.
- Extremely punctual and detail oriented.
- Valid driver’s license without restrictions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized and task oriented.
- Honest and places a high value on integrity.
What this role will look like:
Providing Excellent Customer Service
- Support Calls/Tickets Resolution provide timely and professional customer support resolution.
- Ensure customer Dispatch and Replacements are scheduled timely with accurate delivery to customers.
- Update Internal Records: Ensure customer records are timely and accurately updated per policy.
- Create Customer Education Tools with team members i.e., topic documents, videos, and other resources.
- Monthly Informational Notices highlighting feature updates and new offerings distributed to customers.
Management of Support Team
- Provide leadership and manage the team while reviewing and evaluating appropriate performance metrics/KPIs to assist each team member in meeting or exceeding expectations.
- Provide Staff Development via resource training, effective coaching, mentoring, performance evaluation and mutual agreement with staff on future performance objectives.
- ProvideTier2 & Tier3 Support and assist in developing solutions as needed.
- Knowledge of IP Routing and Networking with the ability to troubleshoot as required.
- Provide back-end system maintenance to Support the Network Engineer / System Administrator.
- Facilitate On-Going System Documentation for all aspects of our system and tech processes.
- Assisting Colleagues where appropriate by sharing ideas and collaboration.
- Contribute to the Improvement of Operations at Vested Networks.
Employment / Job Type:
- $65,000 – $75,000 Annually (Small Team <10 Associates)
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Health (medical) insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- 3-5 years Managerial experience.
- Driver’s License (Required)
- One location
- Partial Remote Available
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible